Thursday, September 23, 2010

In which I find myself in High School.

There's something to be said for chillin out. It's not something I do so very often. I'm at school, I'm at work, and I constantly, actively plan to have my life keep me busy. That is, actually, before I went to Hawaii, where the culture and atmosphere kept me chillin' out. Every morning, I would wake up, slowly roll out of bed, watch the sunrise over the ocean, water the yard, stretch, shower, dressed, oh and at some time I'd go to work where I also just spent the day selling sunglasses and talking with anyone and everyone passing by. It was quite easy. Quite lovely.
And here, back on the Mainland, I've obviously slipped back into my "Normal Life" of being busy, or being bored.
OR HAVE I?
I'm at Melissa High School today, spending time with the Mom at her new work. Honestly, this means that I'm sitting in on an entire day of high school english classes, and being surrounded with the riveting minds of the future.
I'm kind of bored. :) It's still kind of fun. So far, I've been most entertained by this:
"Leave me alone. I am NOT a leprechaun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment