Monday, September 27, 2010

First Day of School


Hey all!
I made it back to Cincinnati yesterday morning at 3am. Everything is great, so far, and I'm looking sooo cute in sweaters.

Here's the thing:

I pump myself up to walk into school. I walk confidently.
I carve out time to take care of the business I missed, coming back from Hawaii so late, so I stride my self over to the callboard to jot down important dates, and I see....TA DA! The annual celebration of Fourth Years leaving the school! Horray! Every year, the head of the department puts up photos of the Fourth Years as a lovely piece of comedy, and I've looked forward to the day when my face will be up there as well.....wait............?????......where is it.

It's not.

Of course it's not.

No worries, this is just how Life at CCM goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment