Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Headshots

The Biggest Thing in the Life of the CCM Drama Senior, as of late, has been the Korbee Headshots. Tom Korbee, a CCM alum in LA, is also *SHAZAAAAAM!* a photographer. And he looooves CCM Drama students. So he comes here, gives us a discount on his photog skills, and makes bank as we all scramble to make time with the Korbster.



I got my photos in a week or so ago, and here they be, maties!




Headshots are tricky, I'm not gonna lie. First of all, am I willing to bring this girl with me to every audition? Secondly, this photo is a matter of type. It is not, by any means, just a way for me to look as pretty as possible. Geez Louise, if that was true I'd insist on wearing something silky and wrapping myself in fur. Sheesh. No, dear reader, I had a hard-core type I was playing out. Try this out: You are looking for a solid, capable, dusty American Woman. She must be rural, western, able to break a man down and build him back up again. Think Jessica Lange meets Annie Oakley. She's engaging, direct, radiant, energized, and bright.



Who ya gonna pick? Oh! Allyson West?! Of course! Brilliant.


That's what I'm showcasing. How'd I do? Sandi Logan comes on into town Friday, and I'm handing one of these to her. Which it actually will be....I'm not really sure. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment