Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boys in Dresses


Everyone in my department, mostly, is in final techs, opening weeks, or just one week out from their season debuts. In other words, everyone in my department, mostly, except me, is absolutely insane.


I've been dealing with it in an interesting way. While everyone is flying off the handle, I yell at them not to sit next to me, keep my nose in my journal, and try not to be such a sourpuss. I kinda try.

Not to make it any easier, the weather here in Cincy has been off the handle for the past two days. Today, especially, we're having thunderstorms and massive, pouring amounts of rain. Know what it's like in the Wizard of Oz when the storm is blowing and suddenly everyone is frantically running around trying to get the horses and cattle and pigs in the barn?

That's my class.

Except each of us is our own farmer, horse, cow, and pig.


Please, someone, pray for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment